Terms and Conditions
- The submission of your work to this site must be original (not copied from elsewhere or from your own blog), in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for this site. This rule is applicable to the images too.
- Contributor will not be allowed on the site, in case of plagiarism.
- We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of your providing personal information to any reader or writer through our platform.
- Those who wish to republish any particular story or article from this site must obtain permission from the respective author in writing, contacting fabstori.com with your purpose.
- We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information represented on this site.
- Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
- We will not be able to give you any monetary compensation for your creative work. The immediate compensation we offer to all contributors is a home for your creative work on the web.
- All contributions are published at the sole discretion of fabstori.com.
- You grant copyright to this site, while retaining copyrights for publication on your own in the form of a book, other print media or on any other websites. The grant of copyright permits us to not only publish your content on our website but also in the form of an Anthology that we may present in the form of CD, electronic media ( e-books) or in print form at any time.
- Since fabstori.com is a family-friendly site kindly send only such articles/stories for the whole family, including children, to read.
- Please share a brief profile of yours when your first contribution is accepted.
- Contributions published once, will not be deleted, on your request.
- We accept only ORIGINAL, UNIQUE AND UNPUBLISHED WORK. Therefore DO NOT SUBMIT COPIED CONTENT OR ALREADY PUBLISHED CONTENT. Doing so, may lead to serious legal implications. Ensure that you delete your content from those website(s)/blog(s) before submitting it to us.
- Please do not copy content to other website(s) and/or your personal blog(s) once your content is published with us. However, you are free to publish 4-5 lines teaser and link of your published story to other website(s)/blog(s).
- We manually review all the content. Therefore it may take up to two weeks to get your content published after you submit the content for our review.
- At this point we are only accepting 500-1500 word short stories (fiction only).
- Be polite to our readers, our staff and your followers at all times. Any form of violence, or discriminatory behavior will not be tolerated. The admin has full discretion to remove you and your work from the site, at any point, permanently.
Links to Third Party Websites:
- The fabstori website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by fabstori. fabstori has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party Websites. In addition, fabstori will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site. By using the Website, you expressly relieve fabstori from any and all liability arising from your use of this Website and any third party Website as aforesaid.
- fabstori will not be party to or responsible for any transaction concerning products or services made available from such third parties or for any content or information presented in connection with such products, services or websites.
Ownership of Content:
As a contributor/writer or user of this website, you are solely responsible for the submitted content including without limitation, information, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, messages, reviews and opinions, comments to other people’s opinions, blogs, articles, entertainment listings and the like, whether publicly or privately transmitted or posted (“Content”) on the fabstori Website, and any material or information that you transmit to other users for your interactions with other users. fabstori does not endorse and has no control over the content. fabstori makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content posted or submitted by users or to the accuracy, completeness, safety, timelines, legality, quality and reliability of the Content posted or submitted by users or any material or information that you transmit to other users.
Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, illegal content, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted or uploaded. By posting comments and other community services you agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any matter or views, which are threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, illegal, infringement of other’s rights including intellectual property rights, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions. You may also not indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any person / user or download any file posted by another user, that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You May Not Post Content That:
- is false or intentionally misleading
- is patently offensive to users of the Website such as Content or messages that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”
promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
You may not enter, select or use a false name or an email address owned or controlled by another person with the intent to impersonate that person or use as a User ID, a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization. fabstori reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a user in its discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights and No Re-transmission of Information:
- The Content on the website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to fabstori, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian laws and conventions.
- Content on the Website may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective writers/authors and fabstori.
- fabstori reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree not to engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
Contact and Violations:
- In general, you can visit the fabstori.com Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose any personal information online, for example through e-mail, discussion lists, forums, blogs, reviews or elsewhere, that information can be collected and used by others.
- com feels strongly about protecting the privacy of children and encourages children to involve their parents in any interactive activity they participate in online. If you are under 16, fabstori.com encourages you to use this Website only with the help and in the presence of your parents or guardians of legal age.
- com may use the information in its databases, including personal information you’ve submitted, and other server and usage logs, to analyze the site and user behavior, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes and address complaints, and prepare aggregated reports that are shared with others, including the management of fabstori.com.
- To improve the responsiveness of the Websites for our users, some of our webpages may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique random number to understand the user’s individual interests using the identified computer.
- There are times when we may collect personal information from you such as name, emails, physical address and/or telephone number. Generally, you will have the option not to provide such information, and in the future you will be able to “opt out” of certain uses of the information.
- Our web servers may automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet know where to send you data, such as the web pages you view). Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- From time to time, we may conduct online surveys or run a contest for promotional purposes, during which, we may ask users for contact information (like email addresses) and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use contact data to notify people if they win the contest. We understand, though, that you may want to participate in these surveys or contests but may not want us to send you an email. Accordingly, as part of these surveys or contests, we will always give you the option of declining to receive information from fabstori.com.